Monday, August 1, 2011

keepin' your face clean

I have really fair, sensitive skin. As such, it is sometimes hard to find face wash and scrubs that aren't too harsh, but still get the job done.

After trying several products, here are a few I like:

Clean and Clear Morning Burst cleansers and scrubs.
My personal favs are the Detoxifying Facial Cleanser and Skin Brightening Facial Scrub. These are the perfect balance for me: they aren't painful or abrasive, but I can feel the clean afterwards.

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Scrublet.
This is a fairly new product, and I haven't had a chance to try all of the cleansers in the line. I bought the Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. The cleanser itself is just okay, but what I really like is the scrublet: "This super-soft, flexible cleansing disc applies the cleanser with 500 extra-supple touch points that gently glide across the skin" (L'Oreal Paris, 2011). The scrublet stores easily in your shower, as one end is a suction cup you can stick on your tub surround or shower wall. Plus, it's fun to say "scrublet."

Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads.
Before I discovered baby shampoo, these makeup remover pads were my go-to. Almay also sells makeup remover towelettes for your whole face. These are pretty boss because they are oil-free (so no greasy residue), and they are hypoallergenic, which is perfect for my sensitive complexion. These are also great for traveling: they aren't liquid, so you don't to worry about how many ounces they are at the airport.

What about you? Are there products you swear by? Any I should try?

1 comment:

erin said...

I love clean and clear morning burst too!